Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm So Vain

I cut my hair today. I'm still getting used to it. I keep looking in the mirror every five minutes to figure out how I want it to look. I miss having long hair.

After months of growing my hair out to donate, I finally decided today that I'd had enough. With the temperatures rising, long thick hair isn't exactly comfortable. So I chopped it all off. I know it's for a good cause, but I liked the way I looked with long hair. Well, not when it was really long like it was a few hours ago. That was way too long. About four inches past my shoulders is the perfect length. So, according to my calculations, I should have that ideal length by fall. Sigh. I'm so vain.

I was just looking at the cut ponytail and it's kind of strange. Half my hair is brown and the other is black. This wouldn't be so odd if I colored my hair, but I don't. And if I wanted to, I really could make makeup brushes with my hair. Bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment