Sunday, March 29, 2009

Went Down Swinging

It was a close game, but in the end, Mizzou lost to UConn. Although it was a hearbreaking loss, I can guarantee every MU Tiger watching appreciated the effort and would agree that this was a phenomenal season worthy of a standing ovation. Coach Mike Anderson pretty much summed it up when he said, "They brought back a sense of pride in Missouri basketball that hadn’t been there for a while. For that, I thank them."

Yes, I thank you, too. Good job, Mizzou!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted them to win SO badly. But it wasn't meant to be, I guess ... ah well, maybe the country will give Mizzou and the Big 12 as a conference some more respect now.

    I wish they would've won, though. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good game, just couldn't hit the shots at the end. Things look good for next year! Can't wait for FB to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I really wanted them to win, too. I was rockin the MU gear and I could tell people were doing double takes. I could see the recognition in their eyes, and I was like, yeah, that's right...Elite 8. Although, Final 4 would have sounded better. LOL!

    ReplyDelete