Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rewind to February 26, 2010: The Newseum

I know this post is a little late, but I guess better late than never. Here's my trip (in pictures) to the Newseum in DC:

The West Germany side of the Berlin Wall

I liked this panel. 

The East Germany side of the Berlin Wall

East German guard tower that stood near Checkpoint Charlie

Today's Front Pages Gallery

The view from the gallery

9/11 Gallery that features front pages from around the world

Communication tower from the top of one of the WTC buildings

Inside Tim Russert's office


Two of my favorite quotes

The place is massive and I tried to see everything I could, but I need to go back and revisit some things. I kind of whizzed by them and wasn't able to read a lot of things or watch the movies. It's a beautiful museum, and I highly suggest a visit if you're ever in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment