Sunday, February 22, 2009

Late-Night Ramblings

The last time I had a personal blog was in 2006. The last time I regularly (sort of) maintained a personal blog was in 2005. I've been telling everyone for a while now that I was going to get one of these things up and running again, but sadly, the motivation just hasn't been there at all. Neither has my ability or need to write anything.

So why am I starting now? It's late at night and the thought just popped into my head. I got on Blogger and before I knew it, I had a blog. Again. Some of you know exactly who I am because chances are, I sent you the link to let you know I was back online or you received this link from someone who knows me. But for those who just happen to stumble upon this random site of babble, I'd much rather stay anonymous, which is why you won't see an About Me link to the right. I don't think it's really necessary for everyone in cyberspace to know my name or what I look like--I think my words are enough.

Well, that's it for my first post. Who knows if there will be more, but I'm optimistic. If you know me, that's saying a lot. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment